|Mirror [#1]||Kids vs Chinese: Talking World (Simplified Chinese) (Enhanced Version).pdf||44,731 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Kids vs Chinese: Talking World (Simplified Chinese) (Enhanced Version).pdf||49,556 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Kids vs Chinese: Talking World (Simplified Chinese) (Enhanced Version).pdf||39,828 KB/Sec|
*This is the iPad Enhanced version with Tap-and-Play Audio!
Your kids will spend hours tapping and listening to 300+ audio clips!*
Need a reason to jump into Chinese with your child? Language experts suggest that children who learn a foreign language in early childhood show certain cognitive advantages over children who do not. But not only that, learning a new language is FUN! And with Kids vs Chinese: Talking World, introducing Chinese has never been easier.
Perfect for children aged 18 months to 6 years+ (not to mention adults too!), this interactive audiobook will teach your little one kid-friendly Chinese vocabulary words through cute illustrations and easy to understand native audio, text and translations. Simply tap and play – it’s that simple! Words cover everyday objects any child will come across, such as household items, toys, numbers and much much more!
Here’s what’s inside:
- 16 Chapters filled with 274 words covering common objects found in any kid’s world
- Easy tap and play interactive layout for fingers big and small
- Colorful, kid-friendly drawings to help illustrate each vocabulary word
- Native Chinese and English translation audio pronunciation
- Easy to read Simplified Chinese characters and pinyin spelling
Download Kids vs Chinese: Talking World and start speaking Chinese with your child today!