|Mirror [#1]||The Answer.pdf||21,848 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||The Answer.pdf||42,318 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||The Answer.pdf||38,815 KB/Sec|
How positive thinking can change your life and help you reach your goals, by the bestselling authors of THE DEFINITIVE BOOK OF BODY LANGUAGE.
Allan and Barbara Pease are the internationally renowned bestselling authors of THE DEFINITIVE BOOK OF BODY LANGUAGE and WHY MEN DON'T LISTEN AND WOMEN CAN'T READ MAPS, and have sold over 27 million books.
In THE ANSWER, international bestselling authors Allan and Barbara Pease share all of the tips and wisdom they have learned on their own journey to success, and show readers how it is possible to achieve their goals.
You will learn how to:
- Set and action clearly defined goals
- Overcome obstacles, regardless of what others think, do or say
- Take responsibility for your life circumstances
- Apply the art of visualisation and the power of affirmation
- Deal with stress, fear and worry
- Never give up.
This accessible and practical guide will help readers take control of their life, become the person they want to be, and deal with obstacles and challenges no matter how difficult they may seem.